Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I was given a reset code for when dishwasher would not start.I

I was given a reset code for when dishwasher would not start.I lost it.Usually because water temp was not hot enough.Help?
Hello I'm Larry and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

tell me what the buttons say from left to right on the panel please
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

left side under cycles are these;pots&pans,normal,light,rinse.on the right side under options are;scour&soak,hi temp wash,sani rinse,heated dry.Far right;start/resume and stop/drain

press these buttons in this order to reset

High Temp Wash then Heated Dry, High Temp Wash then Heated Dry, High Temp Wash then Heated Dry

if it does not reset then you will need to replace the control board ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please press the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks amd have a great new year ,,, Larry

i will be off line for a while so if you need more information please ask now or please press the accept button for me so i may be paid, i will be back later today / thanks Larry