Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service
40730774

I have a Roper Self cleaning range Model # FES330KQ, Serial

Customer Question

I have a Roper Self cleaning range Model # XXXXX Serial #RL4436937. It came with this house that I've been in for 2 yrs. The oven will start beeping with error F1 E2 every so often, usually in the middle of the night. I can clear it by turning the oven on and off. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Justin replied 9 years ago.

Justin :

Hi, F1 E2 suggest an A/D error and the corrective action is to replace the control. If this is just a nuisance thing every so often, I would suggest pulling the plug for longer than 30 seconds. If it progressively gets worse or occurs all the time, you'd want to replace the control board.