Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Dishes in Maytage Diswasher are not getting clean nor are they

Dishes in Maytage Diswasher are not getting clean nor are they drying all the way. I think it may be the water solonoid. Can you send me a schematic of the dishwater?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

the fill valve is # XXXXX on this diagram, (solenoid) heres a link to all the diagrams, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Maytag-Parts/Dishwasher-Parts/Model-MDB9750BWW10/3048/0130000?searchedModel=MDB9&blt=11 hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What aboutr t he first part of my question - Was I right or Wrong Also I am having trouble pulling up and magnifying the Schematic.
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
if you click the blue link all the diagrams will come up then you can enlarge them, as far as the drying its either the heater or the thermostat,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I Looked at the Water Solonoid - checked it out and its working OK. Bottom of Washer Tub is fill up to float device
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
how many inches of water is in the bottom after this fills, ? is it up to the heater?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
you need to test the heater for continuity, if it has none replace it. also check the temperature boost thermostat, also the high limit, these should all have continuity. hope this helps, thanks Bryan