Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a built in double oven and one of them is constantly

Customer Question
saying the probe is in...
I have a built in double oven and one of them is constantly saying the probe is in place when it's not. How can I change this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/1/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

theres a short in the board thats sensing the probe when its not plugged in. the factory warranty covers this for 12 months I would get in touch Bosch right away before the warranty runs out, I would not play with it at all or you will void the warranty,

heres the company info which you probably already;ready have but here it is anyway,

Address BSH Home Appliances XXXXX
Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Tel 1-800-944-2904

thanks Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician