Anytime John
Anytime John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 32 years experience. Owner, operator Anytime Appliance Repair. Award Winning Inventor.
23299003

I have a Frigidaire sxs refrigertator model number GLHS38EE.

I have a Frigidaire sxs refrigertator model number GLHS38EE. icemaker intermittent. Replaced icemaker and triple valve. Still intermittnent ice operation. I had a real problem on a similar Frigdaire icemaker when cust would energize the water and the solenoids for icemaker and water fountain assy would overfill the icemaker.
there is a DIODE assy that prevents voltage from energizing both solenoids. I need to know that part number .... and what the heck is it called
thanks
Doug

I know exactly what you're talking about - had trouble with quite a few of them. There is a harness for all components in the compressor area, including the power cord. The diodes are part of this harness. Part # XXXXXNNN-NN-NNNN It's just referred to as a Harness.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Youre getting close

I ordered just the diode assy. Received it. Installed the diode harness..all systems go..I know you should be able to order just this diode assy

On this model, the diodes are not a separate assembly - they are a part of the harness and there is no other way to get them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

JOHN

CHECK THIS PART NUMBER

53044183840904.....THIS IS IDENTICAL TO THE WAY I CANT SEEM TO FIND IN MY VAN

53044183840904 is not a valid part number. On the model # XXXXX gave me, there is no way to order just the diodes, they are not a separate part. They are a part of the harness.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

sorry John my bad

try this new and approved number

(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

this is $19.62 at RepairClinic.com

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

sorry John my bad

try this new and approved number

(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

this is $19.62 at RepairClinic.com

this should work. threshold current should be the same for most of the triple valves

It looks like it would work. Since thats a repair kit, it doesn't come up under the parts list for the model #, which is the only resource I have to work with.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hope this helped with next call on this sxs icemaker system.

Thanks for your assistance

Doug Wenger Ret USAF

aka " The Appliance Doctor"