Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i HAVE A BOSCH nEXXT 800 WASHER THAT COLLECTS WATER IN THE

i HAVE A BOSCH nEXXT 800 WASHER THAT COLLECTS WATER IN THE SOFTENER COMPARTMENT. i'VE CLEANED IT REMOVE MOLD AND IT IS SPOTLESS, ANY IDEAS?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

When water collects in your softner compartment, it means that your COLD water valve assembly is bad and will need to be replaced. The hot water valve just has 1 solenoid, but the cold water valve has several, and if only the softner compartment is haven't a problem, it means that your water isn't coming in quick enough to cause the softner compartment to generate a pressure to drain out. You can tell if your dispenser is clean by just pouring a cup of water into the softener compartment quickly until the water starts to overflow, then stop and it should start to drain out
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need further explanation about the front loading top dispenser system. There only appears to be one water inlet and multiple outlrts, one from each dispense compartment. It did have mold but now it's clean. I don't see any fabric softner left in the compartment for it only clear water. Hope this helps
I really don't know what you mean by more information, but the water valve you'd need to replace is on the BACK of your washer, it's the part that your cold water hose connects to. You'd need to remove the 2 screws along the back of the top panel and then remove the top panel to access the valve to replace it.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't understand why after having put fabric softener (Blue...very Blue) in the softner compartment and starting a complete wash cycle and it has completely finished, only clear water remains in the softener compartment.
because the valve is sending water into the dispenser when it's not supposed to, that's why you need to replace the valve.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Will it hurt anything to leave like it is and we use as is. It doesn't seem to effect anything else. We use it all the time so no chance to build up mold.

no, it wouldn't hurt anything at all, just clean it out every once and a while so mold doesn't build up and you should be fine.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Should I expect the problem to get worse or is this somehow limited in the amount of water going to the area of the dispenser.
It could get worse at some point but you won't notice much of a difference because it will just drain into the washer if it fills more than it is now. I don't usually see the problem get much worse for the most part, it just kind of stays just like you described it at least for a year or two anyways... these units are still fairly new so I haven't seen them fail over a long period of time but there isn't anything in the near future I've seen get worse.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is replacing the cold water valve difficult? I have worked on many washers and dryers, replacing belts idlers and hoses.
no, it's not difficult at all. Just unplug the unit, turn the water off and disconnect the water lines. The valve is only held on by 1 screw.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX your help.
no problem and I wish you the best of luck.