How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, restaurant equipment technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and I need to replace the

Customer Question

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and I need to replace the bulb, inside the globe lamp.
the UL Model # XXXXX: EF200S (D)-52. The bulb itself says it's a 120v 75w can I please order this bulb online and have it mailed to my house??
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 years ago.

You can order replacement parts directly from Hampton Bay company by call their customer service phone line at(NNN) NNN-NNNN


If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.