Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

my washer will not agitate, it will drain on the spin cycle,

Customer Question
but it will fill up...
my washer will not agitate, it will drain on the spin cycle, but it will fill up with water until it overflows, it seems like everything else works, what is the problem. It's a admiral capacity plus model number LNC6760b71 and the belt not broken
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2010
Appliance Technician: S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 years ago
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician

S.E.Thomas :

hello, welcome to just answer. my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i will be happy to assist you with your problem.

S.E.Thomas :

this is a pressure switch problem.

S.E.Thomas :

The first thing you want to check is the tube from the tub to the pressure switch.

Customer:

where is this located?

S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician
I had to switch to this format since you accepted the answer. That is ok we can still continue to work. let me know that you are still there.
I am still here
Ok you first need to lift the top of the washer. In order to do this take a butter knife and slide it in the crease between the front and top about 2-3 inches in from each side and locate the clip. push the clip straight back and lift the top. let me know when you have the top up.
ok I got the top up, now what?
Looking at the rear left corner there is a small clear tube. make sure that it is connected to the tub and does not have any holes in it.
I did see it, it did not have any holes in the hose that i could see but the hose was disconnected at the bottom of the tube so i reconnected it, was that ok?
that was perfect and that was your problem. This was a common problem on these machines. You can go ahead and run the washer again as the problem is solved. thank you and have a great week.
You are the MAN! It works! This is the best 24 bucks I have ever spent, you have just got my week started on a good foot, thank you God bless you!
Lol!! thank you and you are very welcome.
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, Home Appliance Technician