Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Maytag Neptune TL Washer purchased in June 2004 which

I have a Maytag Neptune TL Washer purchased in June 2004 which has given excellent service. Now I notice that in wash cycle it starts and stops repeatedly and only takes on a very little water--hardly enough to thoroughly wet the clothes. Water inlet is excellent. It goes through all cycles and clothes appear to be clean.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today

can you get me the full model #?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am looking at the original invoice and all it says is Neptule TL Washer, serial No.(NNN) NNN-NNNNEE. I cannot find the tag on the washer without pulling it away from the wall and this will take more time than I have right now. If necessary, I will have to do this this afternoon and get back to you.
thats fine you can get back to me later. I really need to model # XXXXX continue helping you. let me know when you get it, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Found Model No: (P) FAV6800AWW
ok the dispenser water valve is bad,its part # XXXXX on this diagram, you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Valve-or-Float-Component/1033125?modelNumber=FAV6800AWW hope this info helps. thanks Bryan