Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance
41736587

I just found the model number - DD605-SS-USA. Serial number

I just found the model number - DD605-SS-USA. Serial number: 88465-A. Can you e-mail me the manual for this model? Also, if this dish drawer runs for 2+ hours!, does this use a huge amount of electricity? Thank you.

If you wanna send me your email address, put a space between each letter I will gladly send you a manual. It uses so little it can run 24 hours and not use the same amount as a maytag. Thanks!

Brandon

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My e-mail is: k g r e e n @ i f a w . o r g
Manual inbound, Please remember to click accept and leave feedback. If you need anything else just ask. Thanks!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you. XXXXX ask you another question about my GE Oven and Microwave. I have the same problem - no instruction manuals. The model number on the Microwave (Household Speedcook Oven) is: SCA1001KSS 02 and the Serial number is: LM900598K.

The GE Oven Model number is: PK916SOM1SS and the Serial no. RM629516Q. Can you also send me instruction manuals for both of these? I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Ge doesn't publish them online for servicers, I think you can call them and order them if you need. However I can't download and send them. I can do whirlpool, maytag, subzero, wolf, and fisher paykel.

Brandon

Please remember to click accept and leave feedback. If you need anything else just ask. Thanks!