How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Craig Your Own Question
Craig, Electrical Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 4529
Experience:  33 years experience electrical troubleshooting industrial equipment and control systems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Craig is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a charmglow natural gas ventless heater CGN300TQ.

Resolved Question:

I have a charmglow natural gas ventless heater CGN300TQ. The gas control valve leaks gas into the combustion manifold when the thermostat shuts the gas off . This results in gas smell and partial ignition of gas as it exits the manifold. New gas control valve appears to be the issue. Where to find one? The part number is XXXXX 545
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Craig replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Craig :

Charmglow is a product of Home Depot and you can call customer service for that valve. Call 1-877-527-0313

Craig :

Also, you may be able to get it here too:

Craig :

This is basically the very same thing you have

Craig and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you