Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .
11923974

how do i set the clock and the timer for my cuisinart coffee

how do i set the clock and the timer for my cuisinart coffee machine ? 12 cupmaker programmable coffe maker model : 1100bk serial # XXXXX

You have to turn your function knob to " clock set" then press the "hr" button to adjust the hour of the day and the "min" button to adjust the minutes of the hour.

Then press the on and off button.

-
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i set the machine 2 make the coffee in the morning before i wake up in the morning ?
Turn the function knob to "prog". Set the time using the Hr and Min buttons.

Take note of the pm led.

This would be the time the unit would brew automatically.

Then turn the unit to " Auto on" and wait till the time is reached and the unit would come on. Be sure there is water on the unit if you leave it at night to turn on early in the morning.

-