Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

When I turn each knob on my GE JGB928SEK1SS Gas Range/Oven

When I turn each knob on my GE JGB928SEK1SS Gas Range/Oven there is no clicking sound for all the burners ,and though there is gas flowing they do not light. The oven works and I can light the burners manually with a match. The igniters are in the down position and burners are clean. Nothing has recently spilled . This happened suddenly from one day to the next.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

your spark module has failed Part 244920 # XXXXX on this diagram, its in the control panel, you go in through the back, you can order this @

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/ the part # XXXXX WB13K25 thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks,but I can't seem to bring up the "View Full Image" of part #110 when i click on the link. Is there another site where I can see a clear image of where the part is located and what it looks like. Maybe even instructions on how to replace the part.Thank You for your swift reply.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well you can click this link, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Ge-profile-Parts/Range-Parts/Model-JGB928SEK1SS/3272/0124002/G0503022/00002?blt=06&prst=&shdMod= then click full size view, these are fairly easy to replace, take the cover of the back of the control panel and pull one wire at a time and put it on the new module, unplug the range first (always) hope this helps, thanks Bryan