Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a Maytag Bravos quiet series 300. It will give a ol

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Bravos quiet series 300. It will give a ol code when the washer is not overloaded. help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hi the error code can also mean Mechanical friction on drive mechanism, not allowing the basket to disengage.

To figure out where the problem is access the control panel, here you will find the tech sheet. Follow the instructions for running the diagnostic program. Once run the program will tell you where the problem is and the corrective actions needed to fix this.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Mike
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The basket is disengaged. It will run on drain and spin, without giving a ol code.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Ok if you run the diagnostic program this will tell you if this is a phantom code or if a sensor is bad.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

where is the panel located?

Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
To save some time click HERE for a copy of the service manual this has the instructions for running the diagnostic program. Please give the manual a minute to download since it is a large file. Mike