Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

///my dishwasher childproof light keeps flashing, along with

///my dishwasher childproof light keeps flashing, along with the delete light and the dishwasher won't start no matter what button we push. what do i do?
Hi can you give me a make and model number please?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's called the Whisper QuietUltima kithenaid Superba. It Is hard to make out the model
# XXXXX I think it is kud825shwh1

Try hitting and holding the child lock button for 3-5 seconds. If this does not work try hitting and holding the heated dry/ air dry. Mike
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There is no child lock button or heated dry\air dry button The buttons i have are anti bac.soak and scrub.normal,short wa.,light rinse/ then there is super scrub.energy saver dry, sani rinse,delay hour,start.and cancel. there is only a child lock light above these. We don't even know how it got turned on.
Ok try hitting and holding energy saver dry for 3-5 seconds.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there another button that might work?I tried the energy saver and nothing happened. It is still blinking and the washer won't start.
Can you check that model number? it's not coming up on my system
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I had my daughter read it this time and she came up with an s insted of an 8...so here it goes again and see if i got it right this time, sorry about that---kuds25shwh1
Ok try hitting the following buttons one at a time.

Hi temp scrub

Energy saver dry

Hi temp scrub

Energy saver dry

Then hit cancel and wait for the pump to stop.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There is no high temp scrub -so I tried super scrub button instead . Followed your instructions and the pump didn't come on but hit cancel but no results-just flashing lights on cancel and child lock. So tried anti bac button and energy saver dry button and still no results???
Ok sorry meant the scrub button. Ok by following that combination we just tried to enter the service program. Since the service program did not come up the buttons flashing mean there is a shorted touch pad button. In order to fix this problem you will need to replace the control panel. Click HERE to order the replacement part #1. In order to replace the panel you will need to open the door and take the screws out around the inner liner. This will release the control panel. From there it will be apparent how to replace the panel. Mike
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Mike Can I get back to ordering the panel after i talk to my husband about replacing it himself.
Yes come back to this question and click on the link after accepting. Thanks!