How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Tech Larry Your Own Question
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 19183
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Tech Larry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a kenmore range 790.4670 and need to remove the glass

Resolved Question:

I have a kenmore range(NNN) NNN-NNNNand need to remove the glass cooktop. I have it completely released except for the front edge - it appears there are screws behind/under the control panel and I can't determine how to reach them. Help?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
you will have to remove the knobs and the plastic nuts that holds the control panel down and set off then remove the under cover and you can get to the screws that holds the front down ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks
Appliance Tech Larry and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks...I figured it was something simple...worth the money for my time saved.
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 6 years ago.
thanks and have a great day