Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I was given a machine by afriend. Like new, barely used.

Customer Question

I was given a machine by afriend. Like new, barely used. However, there is no manual to help with instalation, parts, dirctions, ect. How can I get a manual sent to me? Who can i contact? I am willing to pay the fee for the reprint or duplicate. Can you advise?
Maureen Martinez [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Rob :

Hi

Rob :

Is this a Malber machine?

Customer :

Yes, it's an apartment model. It;s both a washer and dryer in one. I don't see any numbers on it except P21 on the right side near the dial.

Customer :

The machine I have now is just a washer and can be rolled to the kitchen sink for hook up. This one is too heavy and we have to hook it into the water line and keep it stationary. The previous owner doesn"t have the manual.

Rob :

ok, there are no manuals on line for this

Rob :

But

Rob :

you should contact the importers of this machine who will know this model P21

Rob :

they are here

Rob :
61 Commercial Avenue

Garden City, NY NNN-NN-NNNN/p>

Rob :

I hope this answers your question and you click the accept button for me, as this is how I get paid for helping you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer :

I will try to contact them but until I get some kind of answer re. the manual, I haven"t been helped. As soon as they give me some positive input, I will accept and very gladly apy you.

Customer :

Maureen

Customer :

pay you. (sorry)

Rob :

Hi Maureen

Rob :

Thats ok, but, like i said, they impot these machines, no one else. Good luck with it