Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have a frigidaire gallery professional series side by side

i have a frigidaire gallery professional series side by side referiderature. the ice maker stopped working after i diconnected the water supply to change filters > the water spout is still working and the arms on the icemaker are also moving> Do i need to reset or connent anything?
thanks

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

check the tube inside the freezer that feeds the ice maker in the back and make sure it hasn't frozen up. also if you can get me a model # XXXXX would help. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

thank you

i am at work at this time. will get back later today

thank you for your prompt response

sure , no problem, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

how do i get to the tubing in the back We do have a water leak as well I suspect the tubing is disconnected. Is it thru the back panel?

Sorry you may need the model no for this question

is the water on the floor in the back?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes
ok, the tube to the ice maker may have come off the back where it connects up top, you will need to be there to check these things though, get back to me later and I'll help. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

thank you very much

are you available late evening?

probably till around 8pm
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you
no problem, talk later , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i am in front of my fridge if you can help

thanks

sorry I had signed off for the night, did you check the tube that runs up the back of the refrigerator (outside pull away from the wall) ? I believe the tube has popped off. let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

the tube at the bottom end seems to be off . i do not see where it may be connected even after partially taking off the panel

this connects to the water valve , where your water from the house connects to the refrigerator you need to take the screw out that holds the valve the pull it out so you can get at the bottom of the valve thats where the hose connects. let ma know if you get it, do you have the model #?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

you have been great. i have a technician coming in today, i think i have reached my limit

thanks for your help

i will pdate you with the resolution