Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner 2, and it seems that the dishes

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner 2, and it seems that the dishes top rack do not get clean in any way?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi
If you set the dishwasher going, when it starts to wash, open the door very quickly and see if water is coming out of the top arm.
Try this several times and let me know

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have tried this several times in the last couple of day and no water is coming out.
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi
Can you look at the holes in the upper spray arm, are any of them blocked with pips etc.
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have cleaned out the holes with a toothbrush and the pipe that feeds the water into the holes and found nothing.
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi
OK
when the washer fills with water does it fill with the right amount, it should fill to the heater?
Failing that it could be the screen is blocked.You haven't given the model number, but generally to access it take off spray arm, water tube , and cover under spray arm. Lift up parts and you can then see the screen and clean it if needed.

I hope this answers your question and you click the accept button for me, as this is how I get paid for helping you.

Thanks

Rob