John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an LG SXS fridge. The water dispenser has stopped dispensing

Customer Question

I have an LG SXS fridge. The water dispenser has stopped dispensing iced water. It dispenses crushed ice instead of the water. There is no blockage in the water supply. I notice that the dispenser screen is displayed the whole time.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 7 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Best,
Joan
Moderator
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am disgusted to find that I have been charged £11 for this service, sorry what service? I received no reply to my question and have been charged £11. I think I need to take some advice about this.