Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a bosch washing machine WFL2260 and there is a lot of

Customer Question

I have a bosch washing machine WFL2260 and there is a lot of water coming from underneath the machine. All the connections at the rear are secure and perfectly dry. I have checked the pump and that is clear. The discharge pipe is is in working order.

Can you suggest any solution
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi
At what point in the wash does it leak, how much water per wash load does it leak.

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I dont know at what point in the wash it leaks as it is used at night.

The floor gets very wet but it is not at the back of the machine

Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi
Im sorry, its not possible for me to tell you where its leaking from without seeing it!
DO NOT use it at night.
Try tipping the machine against the wall at 45 degrees and have a friend hold it.
Get on the floor and look up, you will probably see white water marks, where it leaks. Tell me what you see?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am unable to do the things you suggest. I will have to call a Bosch service agent
Expert:  Rob replied 7 years ago.
Hi Im sorry, but hope you realise that we cant see where its leaking from, there are endless possibilities