RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  TECHNICIAN AND TEACHER
19031375

Sub Zero model number 561 - replace freezer compressor and

Sub Zero model number 561 - replace freezer compressor and new wiring. What would the cost of the Job come to?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
This is defendant on where you are located ( heavily unionized or not) $1200 on the low side to $2000. on the high end.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok, a new freezer compressor Kit costs about 470.00, they don't make a wiring kit....do they? anyway....labor comes in at about a grand?....I was quoted 1,500 hundred to do the job. I think I should have gone into the appliance repair business. Thanks for your help Russ.
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
You are welcome.....SUB ZERO is darn expensive to repair compared to the others....