Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a GE washer model#WBVH6240HWW serial#AM201845T. The

We have a GE washer model#WBVH6240HWW serial#AM201845T. The fabric softner will not enter the rinse cycle. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 7 years ago.
Info Request
6/8/2010 at 2:53 PM (1 day and 3 hours later)
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Joan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The liquid fabric softner does not go in the rinse cycle.
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 7 years ago.
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

you need to replace the diverter on the dispenser under the top of the washer and the part number is XXXXX and cost about $105 and here is a link so you may order it ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, Thanks

click here
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/showPart.pd?partNumber=WH43X10031&productGroupId=0 026&supplierId=363&brandId=0432&documentId=G0702091&keySuffixId=NA&modelNumber=WBVH6240H0WW&keyId=0140&pageId=00001&productTypeId=0153200&searchModelNumber=WBVH6240H0WW&subCompDesc=Controls%20&%20dispenser&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=WASHER&pathTaken=partSearch&blt=11
Experience: Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service