Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

HELLO I HAVE A GE ADVANTIUM 240 VOLT OVEN SCA2001. THE TURN

HELLO I HAVE A GE ADVANTIUM 240 VOLT OVEN SCA2001. THE TURN TABLE NO LONGER SPINS. HOW IS THIS FIXED AND HOW MUCH APPROX. TO FIX?

most likely the turntable motor is bad. Part 875153 you can get to this from underneath you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?s=t-SCA2001-%3d%3dei875153&PartID=875153 hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you
Is this easily accessed from underneath? I assume it is under the removable filters. any advice, it sounds like an easy fix and I appreciate your help and quick response.
thanks
not very hard to get to . its in the center underneath , heres a diagram, part # XXXXX thanks Bryan