Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

the model # on the roper is rt14bkxkq03 turning the switch…

the model # on...
the model # on the roper is rt14bkxkq03

turning the switch in freezer off/on,checked back, nothing visible on the back - coils are clean. i turned it off yesterday to clean the fridge,went to turn on,nothing
7/11/2010
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

this may be in a defrost cycle, if you let it sit for an hour it may come back on by itself, if it doesn't it either the defrost control, Part 3348or the cold control thermostat. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=you can click this link for all the diagrams, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getModel!retrieve.pd?modelNumber=rt14bkxkq03&pathTaken=partSearch hope this helps, thanks Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician