How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeff Pearson Your Own Question
Jeff Pearson
Jeff Pearson, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 155
Experience:  25 Years Refrigeration Contractor, Service Technician
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Jeff Pearson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for spare parts for my Nobel Dishwasher. I need

Customer Question

I am looking for spare parts for my Nobel Dishwasher. I need a new spray arm for Nobel dishwasher NBFSD/EM-SS
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jeff Pearson replied 7 years ago.


Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help you with your question.


If you click on the following link, you will find yourself on a website that sells "Nobel" brand parts.


You need to fill out the form and you will get a quick reply about the part you need. Which is a spray arm correct?


I hope this is a satisfactory awswer however, if you need any further assistance please contact me, I would be happy to help with any hvac or appliance issues.


Respectfully yours,

Jeff Pearson

Edited by Jeff Pearson on 7/5/2010 at 12:34 PM EST
Expert:  Jeff Pearson replied 7 years ago.

If you are happy with my service, and I have answered your question, please click on the ACCEPT button so that I get paid for my time.


And if you have a spare moment, could you please leave some positive feedback.


It is FREE to give but very VALUABLE to me.


Thank you,

Jeff Pearson

Expert:  Jeff Pearson replied 7 years ago.