Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hi Tom, My husband is also an HVAC tech, but Im in question

Customer Question

Hi Tom,

My husband is also an HVAC tech, but I'm in question about our control panel. It seems as though the panel may have gotten wet (our 11 year old "cleaning" a bit vigorously, lol) The only two buttons that seem to work for the past 1 1/2 are the "bake" button which sets at 350 auto, and the "cancel" button which allow us to shut it off. Could it be the whole control panel or do we need to re-program something? Please let me know what you think. Thanks so very much!

Jamie
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
This is a problem with your touchpad but unfortunately the touchpad is part of the display clock. Which means you'll need to just replace the display clock to fix your problems. You can try to unplug the unit for 60 seconds to reset the board but if that doesn't work, the only thing you can do is replace the part. Below is a link to the board you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE