Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a frigidare dryer, it starts running then after about…

Customer Question
I have a frigidare dryer...
I have a frigidare dryer, it starts running then after about 10 min it stops, when it stops 3 lights are blinking green Drying, cool down, and extended tumble, any ideal what I should do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/30/2010
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
this is a fault with the thermistor. You'll need to order and replace your thermistor in order to correct the issue. Below is a link to the thermistor so you can see what it looks like and you can order it if you'd like.

CLICK HERE

If you remove the lower front panel, you can access this part mounted behind the lint filter housing on the blower wheel housing.