Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

refrigerator is not working on gas or AC, sthe light will not…

Customer Question
refrigerator is not working on...
refrigerator is not working on gas or AC, sthe light will not come on, the number 88 is showing in the window when the button is pushed to shut off
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/30/2010
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 8 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician
This is the first time someone has said they have a number error code. They've always used letters, as far as I know. Since the fridge won't work in either power mode, you've either lost the refrigerant from a leak in the sealed system, or the control board is malfunctioning. In either case, you'll need to have the problem diagnosed by a Rrefrigeration technician. If the need contact information for the service dealer nearest you, go to www.thetford.com. and use their dealer locator menu.