Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

i have a whirepool cabrio wtw6300sw power up and then made…

i have a whirepool cabrio...
i have a whirepool cabrio wtw6300sw power up and then made a whining noise and does nothing, had to dip the water out , what is possible problem?
6/29/2010
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
is the display lighting up at all?
all the lites comes , will not shut off using the pause or cancel button just beeps , does have some water left in the bottom.
so can you not resume the cycle? What does it do if you try?
can not resume cycle machine does nothing but makes a humming noise. stays on 40 min. cycle. the door does lock
ok so that means it's not draining even though it's trying to. Unplug the washing machine and make sur eyou drain out as much water as you can. Tip the machine backwards so that you can access the drain pump near the back of the unit at the bottom. Remove the drain pump and check for any blockages. Remove any blockages you find and you should be good to go again. Here is a link below to what your drain pump looks like so that you can see what you're looking for.

CLICK HERE

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
THANK YOU SO MUCH, THAT FIXED THE MACHINE.I KNOW WHO TO TRUST ON OTHER JOBS, THIS WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR THIS FAMILY.I WILL RECOMEND THIS SITE AND THESE EXPERTS TO ALL MY FRIENDS, SIN. BUD
awesome, I'm glad you got it working again.