Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

the dishwasher would not turn off and keep going on the 95…

Customer Question
the dishwasher would not turn...
the dishwasher would not turn off and keep going on the 95 min cycle we finally just open the door to stop it water still at bottom can t pull it out also door seems not to shut now
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Does it count down to 0 and then restart?
no it wont shut off and we can move it to pull the plug out it just reads the no 95 and the light is on normal cycle wash delay resume intell cycle heated dry
You need to replace the control board located inside the door.