Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool washer WFW9600TA01. The drum does not spin.

we are getting an F...
We have a whirlpool washer WFW9600TA01. The drum does not spin. we are getting an F 35 - what does that mean. I need to know why the washer stopped spinning
6/29/2010
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
If this failure is displayed, there is any malfunction of the steamer
component detected by the Steamer Electronic Board.

Possible Causes/Procedure
Check if pressure hose is fi xed correctly.
Check if the airtrap is not blocked.
Check if the hose is not blocked.

This error points to a bad pressure sensor..Easy fix...Remove the top lid ...Sensor is located at back right hand side
You can also click on the link below for the tech sheet...Scroll down to page 8 ..It will show you how to put the washer into self testing...Thanks Bob

CLICK HERE
I understand the F 35, but what does that have to do with the drum not spinning
Have you cleaned out the filter to the drain pump....Can you hear the door lock clicking...Does the tub have water in it...?

Answers to your questions

Have you cleaned out the filter to the drain pump. Yes

Can you hear the door lock clicking. Yes

Does the tub have water in it It did when I set the rinse cycle, but it drains fine.

It just does not spin. Why?

Have you removed the drain hose to pump from tub...?..Remove the hose (be ready for water to come out).This way you are sure that there is no water in tub...If the tub is not completely empty the washer will not spin.....Is f 35 the only error you are getting...? You will first need to replace the pressure switch...Check that the hose has no splits in it first...What happened when you ran the diagnostics...?
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Click on the link below for part location..#20..Is the switch..I would start there...Thanks Bob

CLICK HERE