Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have hooked up my GE Monogram Dishwasher, but there is no…

Customer Question
I have hooked up my...
I have hooked up my GE Monogram Dishwasher, but there is no power to the display unit.

This is a brand new unit, never used.

All of the hoses are hooked up, not sure if there is anything I forgot to do, as I went through everything several times.

I tried the socket and the circuit breaker, everything is in working order except for the unit.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2010
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

Thanks for the question.

You get nothing to the unit at all, is this a new unit.

Please send me the model number so I can better assist you.

this is new. I do not have the model number in front of me, but I believe this is it: ZBD0710NSS

So you did check at the unit for 120 volts.If yes it could be the door switch.

This is a new unit so if your getting 120 to the unit I would call for service its under warranty.

I appreciate your response but I wanted to avoid the service repair as it will cost me more. Thank you for your time but this might be a bit more involved.
Its covered under the warranty it wont cost you a dime.