Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher does not clean the dishes properly. We have tried…

Customer Question
My dishwasher does not clean...
My dishwasher does not clean the dishes properly. We have tried numerous things based on theories from other techs but nothing has changed. What is my next course of action?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

I know your looking for an easy button on this but unfortunately these machines are just poor machines, the wash pumps are not strong and get weaker as the years go by. is there water left in the tub when its done draining?

No, once all the dishwasher has gone through all its cycles there is no water left in the tub.
well then thats good, the only thing you can do is to take the sump assembly apart and clean it real good, this is a pain though. is this leaving particles on you dishes?
yes, and it's annoying the hell out of my wife resulting in me getting annoyed!!