Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a tap pen microwave installed in a motorhome. We are…

Customer Question
I have a tap pen...
I have a tap pen microwave installed in a motorhome. We are on the road and it is not heating. The fan works. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

can you get me the model #?

It is convection
sorry i need to opt out, someone else will pick this up, thanks Bryan
You have my email address on file. Don't you have the model also?
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 8 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

I get the impression that you believe you're corresponding with the Tappan company. Justanswer does not keep any information sent during the discussion of your question.

Tappan company no longer manufactures appliances. They ceased production years ago.

I may be able to assist you, but I, too, need the model number to help you.