Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

this weekend power went off. When it came back on, my Jenn…

Customer Question
this weekend power went off...
this weekend power went off. When it came back on, my Jenn Air upright built in refrig has not come back on. Is there a reset button I need to push and where would it be?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

If you did not include a model # XXXXX your question please do on you second reply if possible,this helps us serve you faster.

check here for the model #, Appliance Model Illustration

js 48 sedbda
ok do you hear the fans running inside at all?
no fan is running
there are two boards in this, one is bad, this is the power supply board, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= there is also the control board, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=and if you can you need to check these for burns and make sure theres power to them, most likely the control board is bad though, you can click this blue link to all the diagrams on this, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getModel!retrieve.pd?modelNumber=JS48SEDBDA&pathTaken=partSearch let me know what you find, thanks Bryan
where are these boards at cant find them
# XXXXX and # XXXXX on this diagram, there in the back down by the compressor,