Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermador gsc30-wc stove/oven range that has just…

Customer Question
I have a Thermador gsc30-wc...
I have a Thermador gsc30-wc stove/oven range that has just had the power relay replaced and the electronic clock and temperature control looks great but the cooling fan doesn't come on when I start the oven. The oven switches off 30 seconds later. what should I be looking for? Thanks for any insight, Hal
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2010
Appliance Technician: Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician

Either the fan is bad or the control (electronics) isn't sending power. Access the fan motor then apply power and start the unit. Check for 120v to fan. Power and fan not turning is bad fan. No power is bad electronics. The fan is ran directly off the board. Thanks!

Brandon

please click accept and leave feedback. You can still ask followups if needed.