Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

washer quiting in spin cycle

Customer Question
washer quiting in spin cycle
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2010
Appliance Technician: Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech replied 8 years ago
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
If the door light lock light is on then your door latch is bad..#1graphic
The door is locking it just will not come up to speed in the spin cycle
So it is spinning...?
It starts to spin but will not come up to speed before it stops and says to rebalance the load. This will happen wether the load is small or large. We are at the point now whre we don't dare try to wash towels or anything that will be heavy.
Sorry about that...I read your question as it doe not spin..Standby..Let me see if i can get another tech to help you..Thanks Bob

How can I accept your answer? You replied that you were going to ask another tech to help me. The problem was left unsloved.

I downloaded an owners manual and found a bad unbalance switch.

Regards,

Tim

Great job ...Glad you found the problem/..