Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I vent the asko t720 dryer I have relocated from an…

Customer Question
How do I vent the...
How do I vent the asko t720 dryer? I have relocated from an apartment, and no longer need the "internal vent". I now have an external vent connection, but the motor direction "sucks" air in rather than blow it out.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2010
Appliance Technician: Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician

You cannot convert a condensation dryer to a vent dryer. The unit works totally different.

There are sooo many different parts you would be better off continuing to use the condensation dryer or buying a vented dryer. The dryer will still work with your washer just remember to buy asko, if you buy something else your washer will not work, it plugs into the dryer.

Brandon

please click accept and leave feedback. Thanks!