Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I CHANGE THE BELT IN MY WHIRLPOOL DRYER MODEL LER86…

Customer Question
HOW DO I CHANGE THE...
HOW DO I CHANGE THE BELT IN MY WHIRLPOOL DRYER MODEL LER86486LWO
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2010
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

let me look up your model and I'll be back shortly, thanks, Bryan

whirlpool

model LER8648LW0

SERIAL SERMP5102953
ok, remove the lint screen on top and then the two screw under it, take a screw driver and pop the top up by putting it in between the top and the front panel, let it lay back against the wall, then look down the sides and there will be a screw on each side , inside. remove them and lean the front out at the top unplug the door switch and lift the front panel up and off the bottom clips, then you can put the new belt around the drum and through the pulley like this, thats all there is to it, click here for all the diagrams, http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getModel!retrieve.pd?modelNumber=LER8648LG0&pathTaken=partSearch thanks Bryan