Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 1 year old kitchen aid dishwasher doesnt even get the top…

Customer Question
My 1 year old kitchen...
My 1 year old kitchen aid dishwasher doesn't even get the top rack wet. We have haed water and I have found lime and food particles everywhere. I took apart the spray arm and cleaned it up good with vinigar. That didn't help. Now I've taken off the spray arm om the bottom of the dishwasher and can see the screen and the 4 screws that hold what I assume to be the pump. Do I dare try to take this apart to look for a clog and clean it up? Is this a common problem and will I be able to get it back together or am I in over my head?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

I asked you a question on the other post.

Did you try it after you cleaned it out.