Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

a grainey covering left on all of my dishes - we have well…

Customer Question
a grainey covering left on...
a grainey covering left on all of my dishes - we have well water - many parts have been replaced pump,etc. we have changed dw detergent, made sure hot water was at the faucet before starting dishwasher-made sure tubing from dw was installed correctley. help it is a glorified dishrack for the last year after having ruined all of my dishes
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

go to sears , home depot or walmart and get some stuff called dishwasher magic and run though it ,, you just set a bottle in the silverware basket and run it with no dishes and it will clean the arms, filters, pump and hoses and it will take care of this problem and make sure the water temp on the water heater is set at 120 degrees or higher ,, Glad i could help you with your problem today so please hit the accept button for me before you leave so i may be paid ,, thanks

we have tried this product along with lemi shine with no sucess, what else can you think of Larry?

here is some good stuff but it has to be ordered

click here
http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=821&Acc=1&PPStack=1
graphic
i have used this also what else can i do?
do you use jet dry?
yes
look under the sink and tell me if the drain hose from the unit goes up to the bottom of the sink and then down to the disposal