Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

my one year old washing machine is draining as it is filling…

my one year old washing...
my one year old washing machine is draining as it is filling up, leading to endless filling. how can this be fixed?
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2010
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

does it run out as it fills?
yes it does
start the washer and when it stats to wash and drain then raise the drain hose up high at the drain pipe and tell me if it stops draining please
ok
i'll be here for you so just let me know / thanks
Appliance Tech Larry
thank you Larry, I think that this did the trick.

you are most welcome