Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Sub Zero 642 Refrigerator has started cooling at 58 degrees…

Customer Question
My Sub Zero 642 Refrigerator...
My Sub Zero 642 Refrigerator has started "cooling" at 58 degrees and flasshing "service". The freezer is doing fine. Before I can get a service person here, is there anything I can do to get the temperature to lower again. Pushing the "colder button" does not help - it goes momentarily to 34 then rests to 58.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I do this service to get paid. You are asking a yes or no question in my opinion. Are you willing to pay for a yes or no answer?

I did not think it was a yes or no answer. Thank you anyway - I am not willing to pay for a yes or no answer.

That is what I thought- wait for service then.