Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

G.E. side by side with ice,water and light Water on floor…

Customer Question
G.E. side by side with...
G.E. side by side with ice,water and light Water on floor this morn from under refrig section. refrig is warm app about 12 yrs old what is happening? granny Rowe
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: Mike, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Just to clarify we have water on the floor of the fridge under the crisper drawers? there is a gap in the seal around the door?
the water is not coming from the front underneath the crispers. it is running from under the refrig like from the back of frig and then hitting the floor and running every which way. Could it be condenser? it is very hot here and I am wondering if we overtaxed the frig like when we did not have ac on long enough They say when ac have to fight temps over 95 theycant handle it is this what is happening with the frig. I have an old Coke cooler 30 years old sitting out on deck with morning Txsun beatin on it and it is fine running like a top thanks We really need your expertise
Ok can you look inside the freezer and tell me if you see frost on the lower panel on the inside rear.