Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Kenmore dishwasher and i am installing it under…

Customer Question
I just bought a Kenmore...
I just bought a Kenmore dishwasher and i am installing it under a granite counter top how do i mount it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech replied 8 years ago
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
You can use a stove anti tip bracket to secure the dishwasher (click on link below)...Or you will need to install a thin piece of wood across the front from cabinet to cabinet then screw the dishwasher installation screws into the wood...There are also adhesives in which you can glue the wood strip to the bottom of the counter top....

CLICK HERE

My counter top installer glued a metal mounting plate under the counter top. Will this be enough to hold the dishwasher in place? Or should i use a side mounting kit>

Don

That will be fine...If the unit is leveled out properly then you should be fine...Alot of the units we service do not even have the front screws installed...Just make sure your installer makes enough room so that the unit can be removed easily...Incase of repairs...

Where are the holes in the dishwwasher for mouint the dishwasher to the plate the granite people installed on my Kenmore 665.13213K901 model? There are some plactic buttons on the inside of the dishwasher near the front. Are these for side mounting?. I am sorry but the manual dioesn't asswer any of these questions.

There should be mounting brackets...#10..Also once you use the accept option please take the time to leave some feedback for me helping you today ...Thanks Bob

graphic