Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

dryer all of sudden is not getting hot

Customer Question
dryer all of sudden is not getting hot
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

may i have the complete model number from the sticker inside the door

SE 1000 D-7 Series 124329 XC Listed 747G

thank you ,,, did it show a error on the control when it quite heating or when you turn it on?
No
just inside the dryer on the blower housing replace the thermal cutoff ,, part number 306604 and cost about $20 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you / thanks