Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kemore Elite Model # 106.52799110 I bought the start…

Customer Question
I have a kemore Elite...
I have a kemore Elite Model # XXXXX I bought the start relay kit, I need to use the 3 relays that came with the kit not sure how to install them.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2010
Appliance Technician: John, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
John, Home Appliance Technician

Thanks for the question.

What part number did they send you please.

freezer stopped working the not blowing out cold air, condensor is not kicking in, I was told it was the start relat switch, So I bought the kit, Unfortinatly the 2 large relays that come in the kit that just plug right into the condensor are not the right ones. So part of this has 3 small relays that need to be used if the others dont work. My problem is im not sure how to install the 3 small relays
Also the part # XXXXX the kit is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Start-dev

the white one pushes on to the top pin on the compressor and the black on the bottom two pins the wire to the white part then connects to the 120 volt line that was connected to the old relay.

That didnt really help me, Do have a diagram of how this should go?

If im not mistaken all I am using are the 3 small relays? there is 1 black relay and 2 black and white relays and 1 small white wire.

you use the small white part and the small black part and the wire goes to the white part.

Not really sure what you are trying to tell me.

There are 2 small whtie and black relays I no 1 of them go to the top pin on the condensor, Witch relay should i use (They are not the same) I no the black relay goes to the 2 bottom pins on the condensor Then you need to plug the white wire that comes with the kit into the black relay, With side of the realy do you plug the white wire into? Then where do the white, Blue and pink wires in the fridge plug into?

Have you disconnected the wires to the old relay yet.Theres only the two that goes to the relay.the other ones are for the fan motor.
Yes they have been disconnected, Witch side if the black relay does the white jumper wire go on? Then I need to know where the pink and blue wires go? Im guesing the white wire from the fridge goes to the white jumper wire on the relay?
yes the white to the white and the wire that came with the kit goes to the white part on the top pin. the other wire on the left side of the black relay and pink on the right.
So your saying that the white jumper wire goes to the single prong relay and the the pink wire goes to the right side (Closest to the rear of the unit?) of the Doulble black prong relay?
Yes thats how to hook up those wires.

I tryed that still nothing the condenser is not turning on, Any other ideas?

Did the compressor start up.
no didnt start up,

The problem is with the compressor thats why the original relay wouldn't start it up.

If thats less than five years old its covered under warranty.

That make has had problems with the relays I would call Sears and check that out . Give them the model and serial number.

They had a call out on that problem.