Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigidaire Gallery oven is not working, the stove works,

Customer Question
but the broiler and oven...
My Frigidaire Gallery oven is not working, the stove works, but the broiler and oven do not turn own. How do I restart the pilot light?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 years ago
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Home Appliance Technician
hi can i get a model n umber and is it electric or gas
it is gas and where do they hide the model number?
if you open the bottom door under the oven to your left along the frame thee is a sticker with numbers
PLGF389ACA
also in that same door straight in to the center there is a tube lite the pilot there a small flame will turn on
Not working? We lit a match, stuck it right in the center, and we turned on the oven warmer to request gas. No luck.
hold on when you turn the oven on do you see a glow bar glow orange
no
open the oven knob and try to lite the center again do u smell any gas
there is indeed an orange glow, we are trying to relight.
no let the orange glow lite the oven on it own get away from the litghting process
ok we have ignition! I turn the stove on and that seemed to wake it up...
yes its a glow bar so there is no piolt. ok pressing accept for my help pays me thanks