Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO i FIX MY WASHING MACHINE I HAVE A LG TROMM FRONT LOADER…

Customer Question
HOW DO i FIX MY...
HOW DO i FIX MY WASHING MACHINE? I HAVE A LG TROMM FRONT LOADER WM2277HW. I HAVE ALREADY DID ALL OF THE TROUBLE SHOOTING I HAVE UNPLUGGED IT FOR 30 MINUTES PLUGGED IT BACK IN PUSHED THE ON BUTTON PUSHED NO SPIN WHICH DRAINED THE WATER THEN PUSHED RINCE AND SPIN EL CODE CAME BACK UP I WAS TOLD THAT MEANT ENGINE LOCK. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2010
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech replied 8 years ago
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
please remember we are not in your home to do the repair or test our self and cant always be 100% and can always overlook something / thanks

was it EL or LE
most likely its LE

Over-sudsing is the main cause of LE error codes. Using non-HE (high efficiency) detergents or too much detergent will cause stress on the motor. In addition, detergent residue can also cause leaking and odor. Follow these steps to resolved an LE error code caused by over-sudsing.

Step 1: Unplug the washer and allow the unit to sit for 30 minutes to give the suds time to dissolve.

Step 2: Plug the washer back in and press [Power] to turn on the washer.

Step 3: Do not choose a washing cycle. Press the [Spin Speed] key until "No Spin" is selected.

Step 4: Press [Start/Pause] to begin a drain only cycle.

Step 5: After the drain only cycle has completed, remove the clothing items from the machine. Turn the power back on and select [Rinse and Spin] and then press [Start/Pause]. This will remove excess soap suds and light residue from the drum. Repeat this step until no visible suds are in the drum of the washer.